The popular culinary competitive show “Top Chef” is all set to amaze you with its brand-new Season 19!
The show revolves around talented chefs from across the globe that compete against each other in quest to win the final golden crown of the “Top Chef”.
If you are a cooking enthusiast and a food lover wishing to be a part of this amazing opportunity, then scroll down for the important audition and registration details!
Eligibility Criteria for Top Chef Auditions 2021
The following are some primary eligibility criteria the show has formed for contestants. The contestants need to compulsorily apply based on each of the below pointers.
- Carry valid identity card.
- You need to show a proof of citizenship.
- As of 1 June 2020, you should have completed 21 years of age.
- Display an authentic Resume in the registration form.
- You need to carry government approved proof of your age and nationality.
Top Chef: All Stars LA Online Application
Applications for the Top Chef Season 19 are being conducted through convenient online modes. First, the interested candidates need to fill out the official registration form of the show.
The ‘Application Form’ for the show consists of total 126 questions. These questions are a blend of some basic information about you, personal information, professional or educational information, references, contacts, eligibility criteria fulfilment and so on.
Candidates aspiring to be a part of the show must patiently read each column and fill in the right details. Incorrect details entered in prime columns may lead to direct disqualification.
There is no ‘final date’ or deadline of submission as such announced by the show. However, the earlier the better!
How can you Apply for Top Chef Season 19?
- Go to the official website of the Top Chef show.
- Fill in your correct date of birth where asked.
- An application form will appear on the screen. Fill each and every detail of the form with legitimate information.
- Certain legal documents will be asked for validation, authentication and identification purposes.
- Upload a clear image of all the documents asked. Make sure images are not cut from the sides.
- Read the terms and conditions part thoroughly and click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox to proceed further.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and you are done!
Who will be the Judges?
The Main Judges for Season 19 are expected to be the charismatic Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons. Also, we might see some of the rotating judges in the upcoming season like Richard Blais, Nina Compton, Tiffany Derry, Edward Lee, Kriston Kish and Melissa King.
In conclusion, this is a golden opportunity for budding chefs who wish to establish a name in the cooking industry. This show welcomes everyone fairly and opens a pool of future opportunities for all its contestants. Though the official dates of the Season 19 are not out yet but expect them anytime soon.
Stay tuned for more upcoming auditions for cookery shows.