The 12th edition of Bigg Boss is going on now and certainly gaining the highest TRP ratings. When it will end after 90 days, the fans will be again waiting for the next season and that is the 13th season for the show. We are providing some information on how you could easily get registered for the next edition of the show. According to the sources, Salman Khan will be hosting the show again next year. You will able to see the same hustle of celebrity vs commoners too, which is loved a lot by the show’s fans.
Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online:
- The age of the participant must be 18 and above.
- The participant must be of Indian nationality and residing in India.
- The documents which every participant must present are Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Ration Card, Passport, and Telephone or Mobile Bill.
Online Registration and Audition Process for Bigg Boss season 13:
- You can register for the show by downloading the Voot app. You can also register by visiting the website voot.com.
- You have to fill up the registration form present there with all appropriate details.
- After that, you have to upload the audition video. On the video, you must introduce yourself properly. You have to tell about your location, experiences, personality, and your life. You should also mention why do you want to take part in the show and what makes you different from others.
- The video must not cross the duration of 3 minutes. Any video over 3 minutes will be rejected. The size of the video also has limitations and it is 50 MB.
- After uploading the video, check all terms and conditions and submit the form.
- If the officials found your form interesting, you will be called for the audition.
- Till now, there are is news on season 13 registration or audition date as the 12th season is going on but we will update the dates as soon as they get announced officially. Till then keep following us.