One of the finest and biggest dancing reality shows right now in Indian television is Dance Plus. The show is aired on Star Plus and is a joint venture of the Urban Brew Studios and the Frames Productions. The fourth season of the show is running now and is topping the TRP charts so it is no wonder that the 5th season is going to happen soon. The dates are not yet announced but we will update them as soon as they get announced officially. This season is also judged by Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan, and Punit Pathak. The Super Judge is Remo D’Souza and the host is extremely talented Raghav Juyal. They are expected to be there is the 5th season too. With Raghav, this year we can see Sugandha Mishra as a co-host. The people who are waiting for the 5th season must take a look at the steps below to register easily.
- Visit the website https://danceplus.hotstar.com/ to register for the show.
- There, you have to click on the Auditions Now button.
- The form will open and you have to enter correct details to fill up the form.
- You also have to upload the link of your dance video.
- The duration of the video must not cross 2 minutes as more than 2 minutes will disqualify it.
- Now, check the terms and conditions before submitting.
- When all found okay, submit the form.
- If the program executives found you good enough, you will be contacted by the authorities.
Dance Plus (Dance+) Online Registration Process:
- The contestant must be a citizen of India or an NRI.
- The age of the contestant must be between 5 to 35 years.
Dance Plus (Dance+) Audition Cities & Date:
This year, the audition went to Nepal and it’s a really big thing. Some other cities where the auditions will happen in 2019 are Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Indore, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Siliguri, Silchar, and Kolkata.
Last year it was Bir Radha Sherpa from Puni Pathak’s Team. We hope that the best dancer wins this year too. If you have any suggestions for us or any queries on the topic, you can share your views on our comments section.