India has a craze for singing reality shows and if an adorable child is singing, the song always gets extra importance. Keeping that in mind & TV brings one of the most glamorous singing reality shows for kids, Love me India. The first season of the show started on the 22nd of September and is running in full flow gaining great TRP. The hosts for the season are Meiyang Chang and Sunanda Wong. The judges are Himesh Reshammiya, Guru Randhawa, and Neha Bhasin. They will be seen again in the season 2 of the show according to some sources. Other than them, there are four mentors helping the contestants.
This season, the mentors are Abhijeet Sawant, Bhoomi Trivedi, Anusha Mani, and Navraj Hans. They will mentor the students from different zones. With the tremendous popularity of the season, we are pretty sure that the second season of the show will start soon after the end of the first season. People who missed the audition of the first season will be eager to compete in the second season. For them, the details are mentioned below.
Audition and Registration for Love me India Season 2:
- For registering to the show, you have to visit https://andtv.zee5.com/register/.
- Enter all the details correctly like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Before submitting, there is an option to enter your performance video link.
- Enter the video link you uploaded on social networks like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- The video must not cross 120 seconds mark.
- Then click on the submit button after carefully reading the terms and conditions to register for the show.
- If you are talented enough, you will be contacted by the channel officials.
- The participant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the participant must be between 5 to 15 years.
- He or she must be medically fit and should not have any criminal conviction in past.
- For entering the show, the participant must not contact any third party. If any such thing is found, the contestant will be eliminated instantly.
For any more information on the show, stay connected to our website. For any query or complaint, you can use our comments section. We would like to hear out your thoughts and act accordingly.