After the successful completion of season 10 in 2018, one of the most famous reality shows of recent times, Kaun Banega Crorepati will be back with its 11th season in 2019. We can yet again witness superstar Amitabh Bachchan in the promos of the 11th season. Last season Binita Jain won 5 crores and created a record of winning the biggest amount so far. People are eagerly waiting for the 11th season now. The show is usually based on questions related to current affairs and general knowledge. The person who answers questions correctly wins the prize money. The details on the application and registration process are mentioned below.
- The participant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the participant must be 18 years.
- The participant must be recognized as a citizen under the Act 1961 of Income Tax.
- The participant must not have any criminal background.
- The participant must be physically fit and must not possess any sickness.
Registration Process for Kaun Banega Crorepati:
- The application process is quite simple; the applicant must visit the official SonyLiv website by clicking the link https://www.sonyliv.com/.
- He or she has to search for the option KBC Registration 2019.
- After clicking that, the application form will open.
- The applicant must fill the form carefully with correct information.
- Now they have to hit the submit button. After submission, the message of successful registration will be displayed on your screen.
- After completion of registration, you have to wait for the question which will be asked for the registrations.
- You have to answer the question correctly to get selected for the show.
- The exact date for auditions and registration is not yet announced but we will update them as soon as they are officially announced.