India best Dancer 2021 is an upcoming reality dance show that will air on Sony TV. A lot of talented dancers can get the amazing opportunity to showcase their talents once again. The judges of this incredible show are going to be Malaika Arora, Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor. Also, the dancers who want to take part in the competition have to go through the auditions and online registration process. Then only they can get selected. You can know all the details here about the complete process. Do not lose this best opportunity to exhibit your dancing skills to the world.
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Auditions and Registration Details:
The biggest dancing reality show, ‘India’s best dancer season 2’ is coming to your city in order to test your dancing skills and talent; so we advise you to stay ready with your dancing shoes. Do Check out all the details regarding the Audition Date, City, Time and Venue for India’s best dancer.
What is the eligibility criteria required for India’s best dancer 2021 season 2 ?
If you can dance flawlessly then here are the eligibility criteria you have to cover to take part in the auditions and compete in the show. Have a look at the list here.
- The participant must be a citizen of India.
- There is no set age limit for the show but the participants under the age of eighteen must have a guardian to accompany them.
- The participants must contain legal proofs for identification.
- The participants must not have any criminal records.
What is the registration process for India’s best dancer season 2?
- Firstly you have to visit the ‘SonyLiv‘.
- Then go to the registration section.
- After that, you have to fill in all the details like name, email id, contact number and more.
- Next upload the video of yourselves dancing. It has to be up to 1:30 minutes or up to 3:00 minutes.
- The video size has to be 50 MB and the format of the video must be one of the following- mp4, avi, MOV, MPEG, mpg.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions on the site.
- In the end, the press submit and the registration process is complete.
What is the identity proof required?
- The identity proof required are PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, School certificate, Birth certificate, Court Affidavit.
- Passport size photographs of the participant.
- Residential proofs such as Electricity Bill, driving license, ration card, and passport.
- The parents and guardians can also submit the documents.
When will auditions take place?
The on-ground auditions for season 2 of India’s best dancer 2021 will happen in major cities around the country. The candidates can register at the venues where the auditions will take place. Also, the gates will open for the venues at 9.00 am. Some of the well-known cities hosting the auditions are Jaipur, Kolkata, Pune, Chandigarh, Delhi, Indore and more. Further, the dates of the auditions will be available on the official website soon.
Who are the judges?
The excellent judges’ panel in the show consists of world-renowned choreographer Terrence Lewis, actress and fashion diva Malaika Aurora and famous choreographer and dancer Geeta Kapoor. These judges have already supported and mentored many aspiring dancers in the show. Now they are again ready to support and encourage the new set of dancers. Therefore never miss the golden opportunity to meet such celebrities and also learn about dance.
India’s Best Dancer 2021 is going to be a hit show. The previous season was one of the best dancing reality shows on TV. But the new season will make new records.