The Voice India is certainly one of the best singing reality shows today, based on its Dutch counterpart The Voice. The show is aired on famous TV channel Star Plus and gained huge popularity since the first season. The third season of the show is going on now and has been topping the TRP charts. The season is mentored by famous singers like Armaan Malik, Harshdeep Kaur, Kanika Kapoor, and Adnan Sami. Seeing its popularity, the makers are thinking about the fourth season from now. The registration process for the show is mentioned below along with the eligibility criteria. If you think that you have the potential to win the show, go for it.
- The contestant must be a permanent citizen of India or an NRI.
- The age of the contestant must be between 16-70 years.
- The contestant must not have any criminal background.
- Any third party must not be involved.
- The participant must be medically fit or else he/she will not be allowed to audition for the show.
Registration Process for The Voice India Season 4:
- To register for the show, you have to visit the official website of The Voice India. You can also register for the show via Hotstar.
- You have to sign in and enter your details correctly in the application form.
- Now, upload an audition video which must be below 90 seconds.
- After that, submit the application form.
- If the associates of the show find your voice worthy enough, you will be contacted by them to come for the auditions.
- The audition will take place in cities like Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai.
- There is no official information about the registration process yet. We will update if anything new comes up on the show. Stay tuned with us to know more about The Voice India.
The Voice India Season 4 Auditions 2020 :