In India, the most prestigious beauty pageant is the FBB colors Femina Miss India. The registrations for their 2019 edition have been started. Unmarried girls who have big dreams and what to make it big in the fashion and modeling industry can take part in the show. The winner of the show will be representing India in the 2019 Miss World competition while the runner-ups will be participating for the country in Miss Grand International 2019 and Miss United Continents 2019 respectively. The registration details are mentioned below for your help.
Femina Miss India 2019 Registration Process:
- You have to visit https://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/missindiaentryform.cms.
- You will find the application form, which you have to fill up with appropriate details like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- In the later part of the form, you have to upload 3 photographs in gif, jpg, or jpeg format.
- The photos will be Close Up, Mid Shot, and Full Length.
- The dimension of the photographs will be 450 x 600 pixels and the maximum size of the photographs must not cross 2 MB.
- If the official feels your details interesting enough, you will be called to join the show.
- The height of the contestant must be over 5’5”.
- The age must be between 18 to 25 years.
- The contestant must be single. Never married nor engaged.
- She must be an Indian Passport Holder or Overseas Indian Citizen.
- The 26 and 27 year old ladies can also compete but that will be only for the runner-up position. The age of the winner will be between 18 to 25 years only.
- Likewise, OCI cardholders can be runner-up only.
- The participants have to carry the passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver license for age and birth proof with them.
This is the 67th edition of Miss India, so it is bound to be huge. The auditions will be organized in 30 cities of India. For the competition, the cities will be divided into four zones. Anukreethy Vas was last year’s winner. This year can be yours. So don’t wait and register for FBB colors Femina Miss India 2019.
Miss India 2019 Audition – Date & Venue