Bigg Boss is one of the most popular TV shows in India and is now preparing for its 15th season. According to the sources, this Salman Khan hosted show is most likely go on air around September or October 2021, and the theme of this season will be updated soon. The date of registration is yet to be announced.
The main concept of this game show is to survive inside the house for 100 days where there is no TV or mobile phone available for entertainment. Only one TV is available through which the show host actor Salman Khan communicates with the participants. After each week, one of the participants will get eliminated and leave the house when he/she gets fewer public votes. Finally, five members are left in the house and they are eligible for finals from which one wins the title. The winner will get 50 lakhs to 1 crore of prize money.
Here are some information regarding the Bigg Boss season 15 audition and online registration process.
What is the Eligibility Criteria this season?
As we know, Bigg Boss is a show for celebrities, but there is a chance for the common man’s entry if the producer allows it then. For the very common man, the eligibility criteria are:
- You must be of 18 years or above.
- For Bigg Boss, the citizenship must be of India.
- For participation in Bigg Boss, you have to show these ID proofs – Aadhaar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, Birth Certificate, passport, etc.
- The participant should be mentally and physically fit.
Bigg Boss season 15 Online Registration process:
- The contestants must fill up the registration form. The form will be declared on their official website or the channel, which is Colors TV or it could be declared on the show.
- The other process of applying for Bigg Boss 2021 is through the VOOT website (voot.com) or you can download their VOOT App from the app store.
- The participants have to fill this application form to take part in this reality show.
- Fill in your personal information carefully, like your name, Date of birth, residence, profession, and contact details.
- For Bigg Boss season 15 registration you also have to prepare an introduction video of yourself and attach it with the application form.
- Recheck all the details to make sure everything is correct and then click on the submit button to submit your application.
- If the official Bigg Boss team selects a participant, then they will contact and give instructions for the next procedure.
Prepare yourself for the Audition
If you have passed the initial steps and selected for the Bigg Boss 15 audition, then you have to prepare yourself for it. Remember it is a reality show, and people see this for entertainment. So don’t fake your personality, keep it real, as Bigg Boss is an entertainment show you have to make yourself stand out and have to be unique and interesting. Answer the question properly in the audition, don’t try to be aggressive or disrespectful, and also don’t be boring and shy.
Some basic questions of Bigg Boss audition are:
- What is your marital status, details about children and your partner, and will Bigg Boss affect your relationship? If yes, then how?
- How much do you know about the real Bigg Boss and the show?
- Suppose you are selected, then what will you do to entertain people?
- How are you going to stay in the Bigg Boss house?
- Are you short-tempered, how will you react if someone gets you angry in a specific situation?
- Will you fight with other contestants?
- Why are you in Bigg Boss, for money, fame, or something else?
The Bigg Boss 15 audition will be live from February 22 to March 30. Stay tuned for more latest information for Bigg Boss Season 15.