Check out the complete details about India’s Got Talent (IGT) 2021 online registrations and auditions date and venue,
Sakib Zakir is the founder of India’s Got Talent and is one of the members of British Got Talent Franchisee, owned by well-known Simon Cowell. The IGT is India’s most popular live show that airs on the colors television network. Sakib Zakir is one of the members of the British Got Talent Franchise, owned by Simon Cowell.
IGT is a live show on Indian Television, similar to Indian Idol. Now, IGT is more popular than any other reality show that has completed 8 channels successfully. IGT is now blazing on the screens for the 9th Season. The high TRP rates have contributed to the popularity of this show. We are offering you a complete family package. Get the inspiration and grab entertainment as well!
Elimination process in (IGT) India’s Got Talent Season 9
A lot of auditions have come and gone! Now the entertainment industry is looking forward to promoting the new and young talent. We are now coming up with IGT Season 10 auditions in which the auditions will be conducted for the first 13 episodes. There will be 4 judges who will decide on the best performer. The participants who get a minimum of 3 votes from them, qualify for the next round. If the participants perform away above the expectations, there is a possibility for them to get “Golden Buzzer.”
If you get the golden buzzer, they will directly qualify you for the final round. From the judges’ perspective, they have red buzzers in which they can select the red buzzer if they don’t like your performance. However, if you happen to get the golden buzzer, you will be in tears of joy.
Now, IGT is more popular than any other reality show that has completed 9 channels successfully. IGT is now blazing on the screens for the 10th Season. The winners of this contest are entitled to get Rs. 10,00,000/- with plenty of opportunities, which will make them famous.
Host and Judges in (IGT) India’s Got Talent Season 9
The show has aired in the year 2009 and has successfully completed 8 seasons up to 100 episodes. There are 4 judges who are extremely good at gauging the contestants.
- From season 1-3, Ayushman Khurana and Gautam Rode had judged the contestants. Gautam Rode also acted in a show named Saraswatichandra in Star Plus.
- Karan Johar, Malaika Arora, and Kiran Kher became the judges from season 4-8.
- Rithvik Dhanjani had become the host for the previous season
So, for every new season, the new artists get a chance to judge the contestants.
Who can take part in the show?
- The participant should be an Indian citizen.
- Valid nationality proof like passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, etc, is mandatory for a candidate.
- The candidate needs to be mentally and physically sound.
- There is no age barrier for participants.
- The candidate should agree and abide by the terms and conditions of IGT Season 9
- You shall not have any kind of project with the third party of the show
IGT 2021 Online Registration Details
- Download the VOOT app from Google play or register through https://www.voot.com/igt/registration website
- Fill all the details in the registration form
- Upload your performance video for the audition. Size should be less than or equal to 50 MB. The video file format should be in mpg, MPEG, Avi, mp4, or mov.
- Click on the radio button near “I agree to the terms and conditions.”
- Hit the submit button.
- Wait for the response from the officials. They will get back to you if they are impressed with your details.
Alternatively, you can also furnish all the details accompanied by audition video at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Send the audition by MMS in the format IGT TO 56882.
Your registration will be completed in either way.
India’s Got Talent 2021 Auditions Details
India’s Got Talent 2021 audition is open soon. Here are the IGT 2021 audition date, venue and cities. Carry registration number and valid ID proof.
The participant needs to check all these Rules and Regulations and terms listed on www.voot.com